Bjork A late summer FULL MOON and partial Lunar Eclipse occurs in enigmatic Aquarius on Thursday, August 18th, 2016, at 5:27 AM ET. Aquarian influence shakes and awakes. Its symbol, the Water bearer, signifies an edge walker, pulling visions and epiphanies from sources out of this world. This Rebellious Aquarius Full Moon can cast a restless mood as we break free of stifling mindsets and situations. These events are not always graceful. It’s not all love and light. These energies are edgy and provocative as we dance between the Real and the Ideal.
“Watch for strange, trippy, genius ideas, or random encounters with people that electrify your creative dreams. Be decisive about blocking low vibes. A friend of mine has huge 70s-style sunglasses she calls ‘hate blockers’. If you’re sensing negativity in your scene, this is the time for an upgrade.” -Molly Hall
Some Full Moon themes and suggestions:
- Bust out of what you think you know — be open to mind blowing shifts in perspective.
- Celebrate your uniqueness, encourage others to do the same.
- Be a voice for the voiceless.
- Paint, draw, act, sing your visions for humanity and all living things.
- Shake off limiting perspectives, and celebrate your freedom.
The road to inner peace and truth may be rocky…but the good vibes of Aquarius are best received with an open mind. Stay hopeful, trust your spirit, have faith in your dreams. Be alert to messages that seem to come out of the blue. Winky wink. xx